All guests and employees of St Francis are required to wear a mask in all common areas at all times in the Orange setting.
St Francis Retreat Centre | COVID-19 Protocols
Our COVID-19 Protocols sets out the responsibilities and expectations we have for group organisers, group participants, guests, and St Francis (employees and facilities). We aim to enable our guests to enjoy our facilities and service as we live with COVID-19 in our community. It is important that all our guests feel safe and enjoy their time here, so we are very grateful for the cooperation of all our group organisers, guests, and employees.
- All employees are fully vaccinated and their My Vaccine Passes are kept on file
- All employees will wear a mask indoors in all areas accessible to guests i.e., meeting rooms, dining room, hallways etc. (Staff Only areas excepted)
- Hands are washed thoroughly and frequently.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms is told to stay home and seek testing.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available in all common areas of the retreat centre
- If there is more than one group in house - we will endeavour to separate the group meeting rooms, mealtimes and dining areas (guest cooperation is greatly appreciated)