St Francis Retreat Centre | COVID-19 Protocols
Our COVID-19 Protocols sets out the responsibilities and expectations we have for group organisers, group participants, guests, and St Francis (employees and facilities). We aim to enable our guests to enjoy our facilities and service as we live with COVID-19 in our community. It is important that all our guests feel safe and enjoy their time here, so we are very grateful for the cooperation of all our group organisers, guests, and employees.
- All employees are fully vaccinated and their My Vaccine Passes are kept on file
- Hands are washed thoroughly and frequently.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms is told to stay home and seek testing.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available in all common areas of the retreat centre
Before your group meets
- Everyone coming on a retreat should be directed to read the St Francis Covid-19 Protocols available on our website COVID-19 Update
- When hosting your group at the retreat centre please ensure that your group participants adhere to the St Francis Covid-19 Protocols
- Please confirm the following, 7 days prior to coming to St Francis:
- If anyone has had symptoms that include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache, please take a Covid-19 test.
- Has anyone in your group tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 7 days? If so please isolate for 7 days and do not attend.
- Following the the guidance of the Ministry of Health if you test positive for COVID-19, please stay home. If you do not feel well or have symptoms of COVID-19 please inform your group organiser or contact us if you have made a private/personal booking. Please consider the health and safety of our other guests if you do not feel well.
Please check out the following links for more information about COVID-19: