Based on previous announcements, Auckland is set to move to the red setting from 2 December 2021 at11:59pm. At the Red Setting, St Francis can host up to a maximum of 100 persons in total across all groups.
Due to the nature of the services provided at St Francis Retreat Centre all group and private bookings need to meet with the vaccination certificate requirements, using My Vaccine Pass (for all persons over the age of 12). This means that all groups, group participants will need to provide a copy of their My Vaccine Pass to the group organiser prior to coming to St Francis. For all private bookings, the copy of My Vaccine Pass can be sent to St Francis directly.
St Francis Retreat Centre | COVID-19 Protocols
Our COVID-19 Protocols sets out the responsibilities and expectations we have for group organisers, group participants, guests, and St Francis (employees and facilities). We aim to enable our guests to enjoy our facilities and service as we live with COVID-19 in our community. It is important that all our guests feel safe and enjoy their time here, so we are very grateful for the cooperation of all our group organisers, guests, and employees.
- All employees are fully vaccinated and their My Vaccine Passes are kept on file
- All employees will wear a mask indoors in all areas accessible to guests i.e., meeting rooms, dining room, hallways etc. (Staff Only areas excepted)
- Hands are washed thoroughly and frequently.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms is told to stay home and seek testing.
- Hand sanitisers are readily available in all common areas of the retreat centre
- High-touch surfaces will be regularly cleaned throughout the day i.e., stair rails, door handles
- If there is more than one group in house, meeting rooms, mealtimes and dining areas will be staggered to separate the groups